Update 2/7/16: Thanks to everyone who joined! The Beta is still running for existing members, but is now closed to new signups as I finish out the book. Original post below…
As many of you know, I’ve been working for some time now on putting together a Math Guide for the new SAT. It’s been slower going than I’d hoped, but I am making progress despite the fact that this is in many ways a ground-up rewrite.
I’m at a place now where I’m keen to start sharing some things and getting feedback from you guys. So, today I’m officially launching the Beta program, through which you’ll be able to read the book as I continue to write it.
Here are the important details.
- Once you’re in the Beta, you can read the chapters I’ve uploaded in your browser. (You cannot print or download them.)
- The Beta will officially end on March 5, the first day the new SAT is given. When the Beta ends, Beta memberships will convert to Math Guide owner memberships.
- When the physical book is finally available for sale, everyone who paid for Beta access will receive a code to purchase the book at a discount.
- If you spot a typo and report it to me (a misspelling, a missing negative sign, a grammar mistake) I will reward you with a $5 Amazon gift card. There is no limit to how many of these you can get. If you spot 10 errors, you’ll end up with $50 in gift cards.
- Access to the Beta costs $16.99 USD. Sign up here by selecting the bottom option, or use the button below. (If you’re already a registered owner of the current Math Guide, though, you get it for free. You do not need to sign up, just go to the Math Guide Owners Area and look for the link.)
At the time I’m writing this (11/21/15), there are 13 chapters available, plus solutions to all the drills in those chapters. By the end of this week, I expect there will be 14 or 15 chapters available. After that, well, I am just going to keep working until it’s done. Come along for the ride!