PWN the SAT: Math Guide‘s first edition came out in 2011. Three editions later, it’s remained a top-tier book for serious students aiming for top math scores. And now it’s available online.
With access to the Math Guide Online, you get
- Access to all content from both PWN math books:
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Best-in-the-biz explanations
- Stats to compare your performance to others’
- Mobile and tablet ready so you can prep anywhere you have an internet connection
- Easy progress tracking so you can pick up where you left off
Is this the same as the paperback Math Guide? Mostly. I actually consider it to be edition 4.5, as I have made some improvements since the publication of the 4th edition. As I work towards publication of the 5th edition, the online version will remain synced with 5th edition.
Is the Math Guide Online mobile friendly? Yes, although some larger images will benefit from the occasional zoom.
Will I be charged until I cancel? No. This membership does not renew automatically. If you wish to continue access past the date of expiration, you may purchase an additional membership. Your data will be preserved so you can pick up where you left off.