Things have been quiet here, but blowing up over at the Q&A site. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten how to write longer posts. I was just on vacation. I’m back now. And I promise to stop peppering you with posts about my book. After this one.
While I was gone, some cool things happened that I’d like to bring to your attention.
- Jon Seigelman, Ph.D. posted a sweet review of my Math Guide at his blog. He reviews math books for Barrons, so I’m super pumped that he likes my book.
- I got a nice little shout-out from the legendary Erik the Red, too. That was completely unexpected and awesome.
- I caught up on all 7 episodes of season 2 of The Walking Dead in one epic night of zombie mayhem.
- The book went on sale at Barnes & Noble’s web store. Just so you know, I have absolutely zero control over the prices these stores choose to sell the book at (except I set the ceiling at $10π). The Amazon price has been jumping all over the place. I am powerless. The only thing I can do is offer discount codes for the CreateSpace store. You still have 6 days to get 25% off using 6LULLATM as a discount code there.
- I saw a bunch of lizards on vacation.
- And some ostriches.
That’s all. We’ll be back to our regularly scheduled tomfoolery now.